Monday, June 11, 2007

Winding Down

Tired. Tired. Tired.

I thought I was catching up on sleep this weekend after a long-ass week of exams and papers and retirement functions for, like, every damn person in the school. But, it turns out that getting two nights of a relatively normal amount of sleep (about seven hours these days, with me unable, in good conscience, to go to bed before eleven and Harper insisting that six is the perfect time to start the day) don't make up for a week of three to four hour nights.

Say la vee, apparently. And kay sirah sirah, too.

But, I gave my Baccalaureate speech last night, and all my grading is done, and report cards don't go out until later this week, so, aside from writing fifteen or twenty hours of content for a new online film study course, this should be a relaxed week. Praise the Great Honky in the Sky.

No comments: